jeudi 13 août 2015

Extraordinary Means - Robyn Schneider (Trailer)

Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider : Trailer



Recently, I watched this trailer and I was amazed. As far as I know, book trailers are fairly new, so I'm always happy to Watch some, whether I've read the book or not. Most of them are fan made or of bad quality, but this one definitely impressed me. I had already heard about this novel, because some people on BookTube or Goodreads had mentionned it and I knew the author, but I had no idea what the book was about. Well, let me tell you this : I wasn't expecting a story like that, but the trailer looks amazing and covers the general idea of the story, at least for someone who hasn't read the book yet. I read The Beginning of Everything a few years ago, under the title was still Severed Heads, Broken Hearts. I really liked it, so I'm more than ready to read anything else by this author. I was already planning on reading this book when I first watched the trailer, but it's so intriguing that I want to read it as soon as possible now.

From what I've seen, it looks a whole different genre than The Beginning of Everything, but I'm not complaining, because the concept sounds really interesting and special. I'm not sure if the trailer represents the story well, but if it does, I think I'd love this book! I like how professional the trailer looks and how it could be a movie trailer, from the actors to the way it's filmed with the voice-overs. Well done!

I'm hoping to see more professional-looking book trailers in the future, because I think it's a great way to promote a novel and it helps the readers visualize the story. If you know some good book trailers, leave them below so I can check them out!

Also, if you read this novel, I want to hear your thoughts! I can't wait to read it now. Also, its cover is gorgeous. Everything about this book looks awesome!


23149128

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire